Email marketing is often overlooked as a powerful marketing tool to lead, guide and nurture families to enrollment (and beyond).
Interview guest: Caitlyn Garzi, Associate Director of Digital Marketing and Communications, Cheshire Academy (@cayg118)
Email marketing is an oft-overlooked tool to guide prospects to enrollment. Caitlyn Garzi uses email marketing consistently to grow the applicant pool and to lead them toward inquiry and ultimately to applicant and enrollment. Cheshire Academy is a private boarding school in Connecticut.
SEE SHOWNOTES: http://yourschoolmarketing.com/podcastshownotes (episode #57)
Marketing the athletic program is a passion of Coach Jeff Walrich, Director of Atheletics at Gilmour Academy, an independent, Roman Catholic, coeducational, college-preparatory school in the Cleveland suburb of Gates Mills, Ohio.
- the role of social media and athletics
- how to "stop the scrolling"
- how Coach Walrich is using graphics on social media to bring recognition to student-athletes
- how parents and grandparents react to the recognition their student-athlete receives
- how to give parents a site where they can download graphics for their child's scrapbook
- how students are asking Coach Walrich how they can be featured on one of the graphics
- how to manage multiple social media accounts
- the book most recommended by Coach Walrich (and Randy, too) in understanding what to post on social media
- how Coach Walrich is using an APP to increase attendance at all of their athletic events (and other events around campus) and the students love it!